An Iconic Week

I've survived sports and fashion, the next challenge is themed around Sydney icons:

We want to see you recreate a well-known building, monument or geographical feature, and have your photo taken in front of it. How you go about making the icon is entirely up to you - we're thinking about going down the mashed-potato Sydney Opera House avenue (seems perfectly sane to us)!

There's another example here of how a Sydney icon can be created, but does anyone have any ideas for this week's challenge? Which icon should I pick, and how should I recreate it? I'll just remind you of what the prize is for your thoughts! ;p

2 comments

  1. Uluru/Ayers Rock from Waffles! Think 50 First Dates lol. (either Belgian or potato I don't think it matters lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late, Han! I had already made the cake when you suggested that! :0)

    Get your thinking cap on for challenge 4 though!

    ReplyDelete