- The tour started at onmybookshelf - I Heart Chick Lit, where the lovely Agi rated Lost 4/5 and concluded:
I really liked Lost and I am looking forward to Found already. Elle Field has this incredibly warm, engaging writing style and her story telling is incredible.
- On the same day, I was interviewed over at Chick Lit Uncovered, where I shared what I've been up to and what I'm working on next.
- The next day I headed over to Chouett, who gave a fair and balanced review of Lost. Chouett preferred Kept to Lost, but is looking forward to reading Found.
- I also visited Catriona, aka the Fabulous Book Fiend, who rated Lost 4/5:
I really like the way that it ended and it definitely leaves itself open to the next book in the series which, thank goodness, is out later this year - I honestly can't wait to read to the conclusion to Arielle's adventures and to find out what happens with Piers, Felicity, Ob and the gang!
- Day three of the tour saw me over at A Spoonful of Happy Endings, where Jody interviewed me and also reviewed the book. Jody rated Lost 8.5/10:
'Lost' is a thoroughly enjoyable, fast-paced and fun chick lit read; the second part of a book series I'm quite excited about and I already can't wait for Elle Field's next release!
- Laura from Chick Lit Love interviewed me on her blog as part of the tour, and her review will be following soon!
- It was a glowing review from Ginger Cat on Monday, and Kirsty is now desperate to read the third book in the Arielle Lockley series:
This book captured my attention from start to finish and I honestly cannot wait to read more of Arielle Lockley's mishaps and adventures. Well done to the author, Elle Field, on the publication of another fantastic book!
- Hannah interviewed me on Tuesday over on Hannah Says... and I hinted I might have a secret identity who writes other genres!
- The Book Geek Wears Pajamas shared about Lost yesterday and, finally, I shared my writing process over on Laura's Little Book Blog.
Thanks to all the bloggers who have completed their tour stop, and I can't wait for the rest of the tour. Check out the stops above, and remember to enter the giveaway! x