I've found that you tend to get sent a lot of the same sort of products. I feel I have enough facial washes/scrubs, mascaras, eyeliners and nail polishes to last me the rest of 2015!
I have discovered some new products though because of my beauty box experiment; here are my top ten finds (and who sent them):
- It's Potent! Eye Cream by Benefit (Birchbox)
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse multi-usage dry oil (My Little Box)
- Balance Me cleanse and smooth face balm (Birchbox)
- Yves Rocher Quelques Notes D'Amours (Glossybox)
- L'Occitane shea vanilla bouquet hand cream (My Little Box)
- Yves Rocher intense colour single eyeshadow (My Little Box)
- H20+ face oasis hydration treatment (Glossybox)
- Cowshed wild cow body lotion (My Little Box)
- Agave healing oil treatment (Birchbox)
- Rimmel matte BB cream (Glossybox)
If I resume a subscription in 2015 I'll be sure to share my thoughts on that box as I have done this year, though I'm still not quite sure which box is my favourite!
Are you a fan of beauty boxes? x