TMTW: March 2024

What happened:
A pretty quiet month really. We headed to the theatre to see My Neighbour Totoro, which was our first introduction to Studio Ghibli, can you believe! It has a very impressive staging, and we really enjoyed it.

Had a tourist blitz in which we went to the Balloon Museum, Lightroom to see Moonwalkers, and Hadestown at the theatre (excellent). Then, like I ended February poorly, I ended March poorly. Hopefully not a repeat in April! 

What I ate:
Pizza at Franco Manca, katsu curry at Coco Ichibanya, a Sunday roast at the Cadogan Arms, sharing plates at Fern, and a scrumptious Filipino feast at Donia. 

What I watched:
Finished watching season 1 of Welcome to Wrexham, watched season 2 of it, then watched Colleen Rooney: The Real Wagatha Story and Mr & Mrs Smith.

Films: The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Poor Things and Austin Powers International Man of Mystery. 

What I read:

In March I read 13 books. Empire of Pain by Patrick Radden Keefe got a rare 5-star rating, whilst I gave Pineapple Street by Jenny Jackson four stars. Four stars also for Stolen Ones and Six Graves by Angela Marsons.

How was your month? x

No comments