Best films and books 2011

I didn't make it to the cinema as much as I did in 2010 or read as many books, but I still have some clear winners of what my best films and books of 2011 are:

* The King's Speech
* Black Swan
* Source Code
* Senna
* Bridesmaids
* Rise of the Planet of the Apes
* The Adventures of Tintin
* My Week with Marilyn

Plus, it was awesome to see The Lion King and Jurassic Park on the big screen. {^_^}

Favourite books:

* When I Lived in Modern Times - Linda Grant
* Soulless - Gail Carriger
* The Help - Kathryn Stockett
* Love in a Cold Climate - Nancy Mitford
* The Little Stranger - Sarah Waters
* The End of the Affair - Graham Greene
* Matched - Ally Condie
* To Touch the Stars - Jessica Ruston
* Gone with the Wind - Margaret Mitchell
* Gangster - Lorenzo Carcaterra
* Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion

What were your 2011 favourites? x

No comments