TMTW: December 2023

What happened:
December, as always, was about Christmas festivities. Notable activities included seeing Elf on the West End, going to the Festive Fayre at Hampton Court Palace, and celebrating Christmas Day at home with a delicious wing rib of beef. 


What I ate:
Yummy steak at Salt Shed, Pergola, at my work Christmas party, Thai food at Speedboat Bar, Korean friend chicken at Hampton Court Palace (from Kokodoo), and a Sunday roast at The Victoria in Oxshott. We also did the Le Swine pigs in blanket butty box (not as good as I thought it would be), and the beef wellington banquet by Michel Roux Jr from Dishpatch.

What I watched:
I watched Strike: Troubled Blood, and we finished watching season 2 of The Afterparty. We also watched season 1 of The Santa Clauses, season 3 of Slow Horses and Brawn The Impossible F1 Story. And started watching The Masked Singer and season 3 of Physical.  

Films watched: Genie, Home Alone, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, The Santa Clause, Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Die Hard: With a Vengeance, Jingle all the Way, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Die Hard 4.0, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, A Good Day to Die Hard and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

What I read:
In December I read 12 books. The Christmas Book Club by Sarah Morgan and The Fabric of Chaos by Helen Scheuerer both got a 4* rating from me. 

How was your December? x

No comments