TMTW: February 2023

What happened:
A pretty quiet month. I did Monopoly Lifesized with my team at work (bonkers), mooched around Polesden Lacey (can't wait to see the gardens in summer), and we took a seaside jaunt to Bognor Regis.  


What I ate:
A decent Sunday roast at The Aperfield Inn in Biggin Hill, a team dinner at Rudy's for excellent pizza, tapas at Gordon Bennett in Surbiton to celebrate one year living there, brunch at Hideaway, burgers at MEATliquor, a yum Sunday roast at Mustard's in Bognor Regis and brunch at Bean & Hop in Earlsfield. 

What I watched:
Finished season 3 of For All Mankind (had strong The Martian vibes but enjoyed it so much more than season 2) and The Masked Singer, continued watching The Last of Us and This is Pop, watched season 2 of Physical, plus started watching Loot.

Films watched: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, The Menu, Roald Dahl's Matilda the Musical, Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Bullet Train and Everything Anywhere All at Once.

What I read:
In February I only read 3 books! But I did give a 4* rating to The Marriage Act by John Marrs. 

How was your month? x

No comments