TMTW: November 2022

What happened:
I headed up to Leeds for a work trip, we celebrated Olly's birthday in London, then headed off to Mauritius to spend two weeks in the sunshine. Blog posts coming soon, but the highlights were this incredible view at Black River Gorges National Park and swimming in the sea with wild dolphins.

What I ate:
In Leeds I ate at House of Fu (best ramen I've ever had), Cosy Club and Little Bao Boy. Back home in London we ate at The Barbary for Olly's birthday (yum, but prefer The Barbary Next Door), had brunch at The Surbitonian Grind, then an epic Sunday roast at Kudu Grill (highly recommend). We also enjoyed, as we always do, the Almost Famous burger box at home. 

What I watched:
TV-wise: Finished watching Street Food: USA, started watching the latest season of Somebody Feed Phil and also started watching Andor. Films watched: Enola Holmes 2, Hocus Pocus 2, Good Luck to You Leo Grande, Phantom of the Open and The Duke.

What I read:
In November I read 15 books. Wrong Place Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister got a rare 5* rating from me.

How was your November? x

No comments