Books: Coming soon!

Over the next few months there are several books coming out that I can't wait to read. First up, it's The Lake House by Kate Morton (out October 22nd). It feels like an age since Kate Morton last released a book, and I can't wait to get stuck into The Lake House. The Cassandra Sanction (out January 28th, 2016) will be the 12th Ben Hope book from Scott Mariani, can you believe it, and Ben Hope is surely up there now with the likes of James Bond and Jason Bourne. OK, he's as irritatingly indestructible as Bond and Bourne, but it will still be a thrilling read!

I first started reading Bill Bryson books as a teenager and he's still one of my favourite authors. The Road to Little Dribbling (out tomorrow) follows on twenty years after Notes From a Small Island - I can't wait to catch up with Bill's take on Britain today! Written in the Scars is the 4th book in Mel Sherratt's The Estate Series, and I'm looking forward to some more grit lit from Mel on October 30th.

I thought Undivided concluded the Unwind Dystology perfectly, but I'm still excited for UnBound, the next book in Neal Shusterman's dystopian series. Out December 15th, the book is a collection of short stories that tell us what happened next. (I don't want to say much more in case you haven't read the other books.) Finally, Lost Girls by Angela Marsons (out November 6th) is the 3rd book in the D.I. Kim Stone series, and one that is highly anticipated.

Which books are you looking forward to reading? x

2 comments

  1. I've been really rubbish at reading at the moment. I was reading one called The Other Side of Silence but it was about mental health and depression and because there was so much crazy going on around here it was kind of getting me down in a way. So I put that one away and dug out my copy of Wild Nights that I had won in a competition. It's very exciting and makes me want to plan a crazy adventure off somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy adventures are the best - get planning! :)

      Delete