The beauty box experiment

In the last four months of 2014, I tried out these beauty boxes: My Little Box, Glossybox and Birchbox. If you've read my reviews for December's boxes, you'll know that I've now cancelled all my subscriptions. The novelty is starting to wear off, plus I have a huge bag of products I should really use up.

I've found that you tend to get sent a lot of the same sort of products. I feel I have enough facial washes/scrubs, mascaras, eyeliners and nail polishes to last me the rest of 2015!

I have discovered some new products though because of my beauty box experiment; here are my top ten finds (and who sent them):


If I resume a subscription in 2015 I'll be sure to share my thoughts on that box as I have done this year, though I'm still not quite sure which box is my favourite!

Are you a fan of beauty boxes? x

No comments