Cathy Bramley's Ivy Lane: Spring [Guest post]

Thank you Elle for inviting me to your blog today to share the excitement about my new book, Ivy Lane!

This book came about quite unexpectedly when I was contacted by Transworld out of the blue in January. They were looking for an author to commission to write a novel that could be serialized throughout the year and after reading Conditional Love, wondered if I would like to be involved.

Unsurprisingly, I said yes!

The result is Ivy Lane, a story told in four parts, the first of which is published today, less than three months after Harriet Bourton, Senior Commissioning Editor at Transworld first contacted me about it.

Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1 tells the light-hearted story of Tilly Parker who takes on an allotment in order to make a new her life for herself and how the community at Ivy Lane helps her overcome her past. Ivy Lane: Summer: Part 2 will be published on 3 July, but is available to pre-order now!

Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1 is available as an ebook from Amazon, iBooks and Kobo and the whole Ivy Lane story will be available as a paperback next spring.

No comments