Kept is the #1 best seller on Amazon.com!

I never thought I would see the day that Kept would be ranked as #1 in the Amazon.com best sellers list:

Yes, that's out of all the books available on Amazon, my debut novel is currently the most downloaded book in the free overall category, as well as in various subcategories: Literature & Fiction, Women's Fiction, Romance and Humorous Fiction! {^_^}

Late yesterday evening after watching my downloads creep higher and higher, I finally made it to the number one spot, and I'm still in that top spot right now.

I'm excited and thrilled, but I'm also very much in shock - this is utterly incredible, and I can't thank everyone enough who has downloaded Kept and/or spread the word. {^_^}

I hope all of you who have yet to read it love it. For those who have already read it, Lost - the sequel to Kept - will be out later this year. Now, can someone please pinch me again? x

PS: I'm also #5 in Canada, and #13 in Australia in their best seller charts - brilliant! :D

No comments