Best of the rest 2012

I've already shared my favourite books of 2012 and my favourite (cinema seen) films, but what about the rest?

2012 saw me watching the first six seasons of 24 for the first time which I absolutely loved. Jack Bauer is a LEGEND and far too good to the US government. Breaking Bad, Smash, Homeland and Hart of Dixie were new American favourites of 2012 and on the Beeb I loved The Tube and Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food. I can't wait to see the final season of Breaking Bad this year - the character of Walter White is *utter* genius.

I saw the following perform in 2012: The Killers (x2); Robbie Williams; The Wanted, Rizzle Kicks, Mark Ronson and Katy B, Eliza Doolittle and You Me at Six (at the Hyde Park Coca-Cola Torch Relay concert); Tom Jones, Olly Murs, The Feeling, Tinie Tempah, Snow Patrol and Madness (at V Fest). You all know I loved The Killers the most.

I didn't frequent the West End in 2012 as much as I usually do, but I did see the following productions around London:
Bugsy Malone and BABEL were actually interactive theatre - interesting concepts, but I much prefer my musicals!

In 2013 I'm looking forward to The Book of Mormon and I must get round to seeing Matilda! I'll also be going to see War Horse later this month, and hopefully can sneak in a few more musicals. {^_^} What are your 2012 best of the rests? x

No comments