Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve - did anyone do anything exciting?

I got a wee bit concerned last night after spying some strange 'fireballs' in the sky, but apparently lots of Chinese lanterns were released and that's what they were. *phew* Thanks Twitter for clearing that up for me! (I've never seen them before, but Google also informed me they would either be UFOs(!) or Chinese Lanterns!)

Wishing you all the best for 2010, and here's hoping for a fabbity year! I am very keen to begin my goals tomorrow; I hope you stick to yours if you've made some! {^_^}

4 comments

  1. I had a similar issue to you with the Chinese lanterns - I'd never saw them before either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful new year, Elle! I'll be working on my goals as well!

    I didn't see any lanterns :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Elle! Organising my goals today - first up searching out opportunities to add to my wall calendar!

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, guys! Wishing you all the best for 2010. :) -x-

    ReplyDelete