TMTW: February 2022

What happened:
The big move! Lots of packing, then the move itself, then unpacking and furniture building. We're nowhere near finished but I'm so happy we're finally in our very first home. I'll miss Wandsworth but I'm so excited to get to know our new area and to get to do exactly what we want with our house. 

February also saw the return to the office, so I headed there a few times, plus we went to see Cabaret on the West End with Eddie Redmayne and Jessie Buckley. Which was amazing. ER is super talented, as is Jessie, of course, but there was something very mesmerising about ER's performance. Super cool refurb as well to make the Kit Kat Club happen. See it if you can!

What I ate:
Had an Indo-Chinese feast at Fatt Punditt (very yum), BOGOF flat iron steak at Bordelaise (my first visit to Tooting Market, despite living down the road for the past six years!), lunch at The Telegraph and a Valentine's dinner at Hotaru (rare for us to go out on Valentine's Day but it was the night before we moved).

What I watched:
TV shows: Finished watching Foundation (nothing like the book but liked it), The Masked Singer (yasssss Panda), season 3 of Community and The Green Planet, plus watched The Book of Bobba Fett (better towards the end), season 15 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (loved the Ireland episodes), The Shrink Next Door (sad but enjoyable), and started watching Dopesick

Films: Space Jam: A New Legacy and Be Kind Rewind. At the cinema: Moonfall (pretty ridiculous), Marry Me (typical romcom) and Uncharted (very National Treasure vibes).

What I read: 
In February I read 10 books (and said goodbye to Wandsworth Town library!). I had no stand-out reads this month. x

No comments