Beauty: Glossybox UK review June 2015

June saw me receive my last Glossybox, and it's not surprising considering the contents of the box - most of it went straight in the bin.

I immediately discarded the Halo fragrance free facial wipes and the flash tattoos, though I did try the Essence gel nail polish before it went in the bin. It was an awful colour, and it was really thick. Pass!

(Oh, and it was *another* nail polish. Please stop it with the nail polishes already!)

That left me with the Kueshi anti cellulite moisturiser - it seems an OK moisturiser, though I can't really speak on whether it helps with cellulite - and the MONU Spa rosewood reviving mist. The mist is the only product I actually like from the box. It has a gorgeous smell, and it's good to get some moisture on your face when the weather is sunny... if, you know, we ever get some *properly* sunny weather. What's with all the grey clouds?!

All-in-all, I found it to be a very disappointing Glossybox in June 2015. Do you still subscribe to any beauty boxes? x

No comments