Latest loves: TV edition Autumn 2013

Since Autumn is here, it's time for TV as the weather turns colder. I'm currently loving the second season of Smash - no surprise there since I'm a big musicals fan.

I can't believe that there are only two more episodes left of Breaking Bad ever - I can't wait to see what happens to Walt and see whether Jessie remains unscathed. If you've not seen it, ignore that last sentence and make sure you go and watch it - it's utterly brilliant.

The Great British Bake Off is back on the box and Kimberley is my favourite to win. Now, if only I had the time to try my hand at all those lovely pies, breads, biscuits and cakes!

Finally, after reading the first few A Game of Thrones books on holiday and loving them (I'm currently reading the third book), we ordered the first two seasons of Game of Thrones on DVD... and then it typically started on Sky Atlantic last weekend. We've only seen a few episodes of Season 1 so far, but I get the feeling we're swiftly going to be caught up with the show. (Winter is coming!)

What are your favourite TV shows at the moment? x

PS: I'm over on Victoria's blog today talking about which five fictional characters I'd be stranded on a a deserted island with. Make sure you have a read! {^_^}

1 comment

  1. I really need to give Breaking Bad a go - everyone raves about it! I find it hard to commit to tv shows... probably the only one I currently watch with any regularity (apart from Hollyoaks and every constant repeat of The Big Bang Theory on e4!) is New Girl.x

    ReplyDelete