Latest Loves: 24.8.12

This week I watched the awesome 2011 documentary Being Elmo. It's all about Kevin Clash, the puppeteer behind Elmo and it's especially worth a watch if you were a fan of Sesame Street growing up! I also spotted his book on Kindle so I will have to buy that at some point but I'm trying to wean myself off Kindle purchases at the moment as it's frightfully too easy to buy books on there. It's a bad and expensive habit to have got in to - damn you Kindle!

I also caught Fast, Fresh and Easy Food for the first time this week , which is Lorraine Pascale's cooking show. I have to say, after investigating her recipes, I knew I'd be a big fan ... but after cooking her honeycomb and prawn linguine recipes yesterday, I know I definitely am a fan! Our tummies are in for some treats, that's for sure!

I've no idea where I've been but it's the first time I've ever heard of the iTunes Festival. In case you've been living under a rock like I have, it's 30 nights of free music in London and, guess who have been announced to play? A-huh, The Killers! I've applied for tickets and entered competitions, so fingers crossed I get tickets as I really want Olly to see The Killers since he didn't come to V Festival and get to experience their awesomeness. Oh, and it'd be awesome to see some of the other artists, too.

Finally, it's the return of No Doubt, who I have always absolutely adored. Also, I hope I look as HAWT (and young) as Gwen Stefani when I'm 42! What are your loves this week? Oh, and have a great bank holiday weekend! {^_^} x

No comments