My top 15 reads of 2017, so far

We're already past the halfway point of 2017, so I wanted to share the top 15 books I've read between January and June. Only three books have scored a 5* rating from me; the rest of the books that make up the list are 4* reads.

1. The Winner's Curse and The Winner's Crime - Maria Rutkoski
2. Life on Air - David Attenborough
3. The Invasion of the Tearling - Erika Johnsen
4. The Queen of Wishful Thinking - Milly Johnson
5. How Not to Disappear - Clare Furniss
6. A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding - Jackie Copleton
7. My Not So Perfect Life - Sophie Kinsella
8. The Good Widow - Liz Fenton
9. The Last Kingdom - Bernard Cornwell
10. Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee
11. Love Me Not - M.J. Alridge
12. The Babylon Idol - Scott Mariani
13. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
14. Last Dance in Havana - Rosanna Ley
15. The Muse - Jessie Burton

Let me know if you agree with any of these, or tell me in the comments what your favourite books of the year have been, so far! x

No comments