I can't wait to read...

It seems a week doesn't go by without me spying another amazing book to add to my wishlist, but today I wanted to share which five books I *really* can't wait to read! First up is the eleventh Princess Diaries book by Meg Cabot: Royal Wedding. Out July 2nd (in the UK), I first read the series as a teenager, which feels like a very long time ago now! I can't wait to find out how Mia and Michael are getting on as grown-ups.

Mel Sherratt's Only the Brave is out this month - May 26th - and it's the third book in the DS Allie Shenton series. I read the second book in the series last month, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. If you're after realistic psychological thrillers based in the UK, or grit-lit as Mel calls them, read her books! They are all available on Kindle Unlimited, as well.

The second book in the Jessie Jefferson series is I Knew You Were Trouble by, who else, Paige Toon, and I can't wait to find out what Jessie has been up to since the awesome The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson. Out on July 30th, I Knew You Were Trouble might be aimed at a Young Adult audience, but I still can't wait to read it! 

Angela Marsons' Evil Games is also out this month - May 29th - and I have no doubt that it's going to be another #1 best seller for Angela Marsons. Detective Kim Stone is a cracker of a character, and this series is one you do not want to miss out on!

And, finally, The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg is going to be an awesome finale to The Paper Magician series. The first two books in this series got a 5* rating from me - the books feel so fresh for the genre they sit in. The Master Magician is out on June 2nd.

 Which books can't you wait to read? x

3 comments

  1. Very useful information of latest books.,
    All the best.
    Please add me as a friend in Google+

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read The Paper Magician series. I'll have to add those to my wish list. I can't wait to read Evil Games. I've pre-ordered but have access to it on NetGalley. I'm trying to resist but it's not easy!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do - they are fantastic books! Have you cracked and read "Evil Games"? x

      Delete