Advent calendar: You Beauty

Forget chocolate because my Advent calendar last month was the You Beauty Advent calendar - a daily beauty treat, and they were treats that packed a serious punch. Costing £59.95 (though I found a £10 off voucher, which made it £55ish once I'd added in P&P), the products inside were worth over £300 making it an absolute bargain.

From my favourite Nuxe Creme Fraiche face mask to tweezers, the products covered the beauty spectrum and included brands like Pixi, Ren, Cowshed, Molton Brown, ESPA, Burt's Bees, Caudalie, Benefit, ila and Philip Kingsley. I was super pleased with what I found behind each door, and there was only one door that I was a bit disappointed with. That was because it was shampoo and conditioner targeted at fine hair - I have really thick hair so a generic suits all shampoo and conditioner would have been better, I feel.

What was even more awesome was that behind some of the products there was a giftcard. I've already spent the £15 giftcard I got from ESPA (and they stipulated no minimum spend - hurrah!), and I'm sure one or two of the other money off vouchers will be getting spent soon enough!

I was super impressed with the You Beauty Advent calendar, and I'll definitely be getting another beauty Advent calendar this year. (OK, it feels slightly wrong thinking about Christmas 2016 when we've just had Christmas!) 

Did you have an Advent calendar last month? If you did, which one did you have? x

No comments