Beauty: Love Me Beauty July 2015 review

I stumbled across Love Me Beauty a few months ago, and whilst I did have a poke around at their offering, I decided not to order their beauty box because I knew I'd only end up with more products that I probably didn't need. However, when an email popped in my inbox which said that they now had Nuxe products in their boutique, I immediately headed back to their site.

That's because Love Me Beauty is a bit different from other beauty boxes. Each month you get six credits, and you get to choose what you spend these credits on... I'll never receive yet another nail polish that I won't actually use! You fill our a quick questionnaire and it recommends which products you should choose that month, but you can discard these and pick what you want. I did, and I went for two full-size Nuxe products, a sample Nuxe product, plus a full-size eye shadow.

First up, I picked Nuxe's crème fraîche de beauté mask, which I use anyway, and I'd just run out of. This made the box an utter bargain since the mask usually costs £18.50 - a monthly box costs £10 (plus £3.95 postage), and since I used a voucher to get my first box half price... ker-ching! The mask is great at deeply moisturising skin and it leaves my face feeling very soft.

I also picked the Nuxe gentle toning lotion with rose petals which, again, was full-size and costs £14. I've never used this before, though I have used the final Nuxe product I picked - a sample size of their Huile Prodigieuse multi-usage dry oil. It smells gorgeous, and it's great at replenishing dry skin. I'll let you know about the toner later.

Finally, I used my last credit for Bellápierre's shimmer powder in champagne, which costs £12.99. It's very sparkly, so more suitable for the evening, but I'm happy with my final pick. It's quite refreshing to like all the products I've received in a beauty box!

I'll be keeping a keen eye on what's in the box next month, but if they keep including brands like Nuxe, Love Me Beauty will *easily* become my favourite beauty box. What's your favourite beauty box? x

2 comments

  1. I just signed up to this box too, and got all the nuxe products! What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete