I can't wait to watch...

There are three TV shows that are returning next month, and I can't wait to watch them all! First up, it's the return of Pretty Little Liars (Netflix). Because I've read the books, I think I can deduce from them and the TV show who Charles is... but I'll probably be wrong!


Next up, it's the return of True Detective (Sky Atlantic). I absolutely loved this show last year because Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey absolutely *nailed* their performances - I'm hoping that Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn live up to their incredible standard in season 2:


Finally, the third season of Orange is the New Black (Netflix) also airs next month. OK, so it's now completely deviated from the book, but it's still oh-so-addictive!


Which TV shows are you excited about watching? x

No comments