Latest loves: 5.11.14

It may have finished in 2007, but The Sopranos is something I've only just watched. I didn't agree with some of the things Mafia boss Tony Soprano did, especially his treatment of Carmela at times, but I loved the show overall.

Jackson + Rye is an awesome place for brunch in London, and one we'll definitely be going back to. I'm a big fan of their "Farmer's Eggs" for Sunday brunch, especially the maple slab bacon part. Yum!

As a child I absolutely loved playing the board game Escape from Atlantis (the original 1986 version, not the relaunched 1996 version). When I spotted the game on eBay, I had to buy it! Does anyone else remember this game?

When I read Orange is the New Black earlier this year, I loved it, and was curious to see how the TV show compares. I've become a fan of the show now that I've accepted that it is a different story to the book, and I can't wait to find out what happens in season 3!

What are your latest loves? x

No comments