Geli Voyante's Hot or Not is FREE on Kindle

Geli Voyante's Hot or Not is currently FREE from your local Amazon website for the next three days, so make sure you download it as this is the only time it will be given away!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Geli-Voyantes-Hot-Not-ebook/dp/B00FY12QUM/

I'd love it if you could tell your friends and help to spread the word - tweet about the promotion, share it on Facebook and add the book to your Goodreads shelf

Once you've read it and fallen in love with Geli, make sure you leave a review on Amazon!

A big thank you in advance, and thanks to the wonderful Gosling Girls Book Tours for helping with my promo blitz.

And thank you Indie Book Bargains for making me their Featured Author. How lovely does that look - I'm right by the wonderful Philippa Gregory!


I hope you all love Geli Voyante's Hot or Not. x

No comments