Harringay Market

Earlier today we went along to the Harringay Market to see if we could find any last minute Christmas gifts to buy and, of course, to sample some street food!


I went for Alley Katsu and had their delicious Chicken Katsu Curry (£5), whilst Olly went to the Burger Bear stall and had the Grizzly Bear (£6.50). He's now a big fan of bacon jam. 


We also took home with us a Batch Bakery brownie (£3 each); I can't remember for the life of me which ones we picked but they were yummy. Olly's tasted "just like Christmas", though I wasn't keen on his, and mine had a soft mousse-like texture that was much more my cup of tea.

The Harringay Market is on every Sunday, 11.00 until 15.00, at the North Harringay Primary School. If you're a North Londoner, it's well worth a visit! x

No comments