#unicefirl Twitter takeover

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, I'm very lucky that I'm currently working for UNICEF UK who are very forward-thinking when it comes to social media - particularly considering they are a charity - and I'm extremely lucky that they trust my judgment when it comes to social media matters.

I have two major social media campaigns happening this month - I'm ridiculously excited about them, though I can't tell you anything about them at the moment - but these two campaigns have a tough act as they follow my phenomenally successful first campaign. This was the #unicefirl Twitter takeover campaign - that is, UNICEF In Real Life - which in 48 hours had 1.1 million unique Twitter accounts see the #unicefirl tweets, from 4.8 million impressions.

I'm not going to say any more about this on here, even though I'm immensely proud of the campaign, and that's because over on Community Channel I've put a blog post up about it.

Make sure you have a read, but also keep an eye out on the @UNICEF_UK account this month because there's another two incredible campaigns coming up. I honestly didn't think it could be done, but I'm hopeful that we'll fare just as well with these campaigns, raising awareness and money for a truly wonderful charity.

No comments